Desktop Educational Program
Classroom Licenses: Five (5) and Fifteen (15) seat (combine in any quantities needed) annual or permanent concurrent licenses of:
- ERDAS IMAGINE Professional – graphical Spatial Model Editor for building and executing re-usable spatial buy a research paper professional college essay writers recipes, multispectral image classification, hyperspectral image processing and point cloud tools
- IMAGINE Expansion Pack – includes automated image-to-image coregistration (AutoSync), 3D visualization and analysis (VirtualGIS), wizard-based change detection (DeltaCue), orthorectifying Radar data (OrthoRadar), NITF support, extracting terrain from SAR images and stereo feature collection
- ERDAS ER Mapper – advanced image processing and compression capabilities geared toward oil, gas, and mineral industries
- IMAGINE Photogrammetry – includes Stereo and multi-image eATE
- IMAGINE Terrain Editor – includes TE and Stereo
- PRO600 CART
- PRO600 DTM
- GeoMedia Professional – includes grid analysis, data fusion, transaction management, public works management, parcel management
- GeoMedia Transportation Manager
- GeoMedia Motion Video Analyst Professional – analysis of motion video taken from UAVs and other moving vehicles
- GeoMedia Advanced Collection – includes functionality from GeoMedia Feature Topographer
- ERDAS APOLLO Essentials
Free Student Licenses
The Geospatial Educational Desktop Core program allows students to obtain free software licenses for use in the comfort of their own home. Student licenses must be administered by the university and are available at no additional cost in quantities of 25 seats per Core license purchased (125 for 5-seat Level 1 and 375 for 15-seat Level 2). With this package, students can benefit from a 52-week offering of IMAGINE Professional, free of charge, along with online tutorials. These licenses are offered on an annual basis only, and do not include add-ons or maintenance support.
- Educational IMAGINE Objective
- Educational IMAGINE SAR Interferometry
- Educational IMAGINE GeoPalette
- Educational ImageStation
- Educational ORIMA
- Educational Server ECW SDK*
- Educational GeoMedia Objects*
- Educational IMAGINE Developers’ Toolkit*
*Requires the corresponding core educational product
This add-on product license is available to users of ArcGIS:
- Educational ERDAS Extensions for ArcGIS
(Stereo Analyst for ArcGIS, Feature Assist for ArcGIS, Terrain Editor for ArcGIS)
Request more information on our Educational Programs.
Geo Spatial Solutions Sdn Bhd is also the business partner to GEOSYSTEMS on ATCOR license for atmospheric and topographic correction of images.
Feel free to inquire with us.