The Producer Suite empowers you to collect, process, analyze and understand raw geospatial data, and ultimately deliver usable information. This includes Hexagon Geospatial’s desktop-based GIS, remote sensing, and photogrammetry offerings:
• Process large quantities of raw spatial information
• Unearth insightful information from imagery, terrain, RADAR and LIDAR data sources
• Create, update and analyze valuable geospatial information
• Deliver dynamic analysis and mapping products.
Our complete GIS package is a flexible solution for creating, updating, managing and analyzing your organization’s valuable geospatial information. Highly specialized functionality makes it ideal for extracting information from an array of ever-changing data. With our GIS products, you can:
• Generate and update vector layers, perform dynamic spatial analysis and reports, and automatically create and update maps, all while managing data and map production more efficiently
• Exploit the power of your corporate database with support for extensive native spatial data-types, and with no middleware required!
• Leverage a high degree of performance while reliably meeting your demands through our unprecedented flexible architecture.
Connect large quantities of raw spatial information to locations on the earth’s surface, and transform that data into actionable formats with our photogrammetry products.
• Collect and update features for your enterprise GIS using photogrammetric techniques
• Employ a single, seamless, process-driven workflow for triangulation, terrain generation and editing, ortho-mosaic creation and 3D feature extraction
• Leverage our photogrammetric expertise with extensions for real stereo visualization and precise 3D feature and terrain collection within other geospatial environments (such as Microstation, Esri and more).
Deploy the world’s most widely-used remote sensing software solution, combining imagery, terrain, RADAR, and point cloud data sources, to extract rich information that cannot be detected through visual inspection alone.
• Create remarkable value – added products seamlessly and simply through automated and wizard – driven workflows
• Combine our next-generation spatial modeler with your ingenuity and greatly expand your problem – solving capabilities
• Optimize your hardware investment by distributing batch processes across a network of computers, saving time and money
ERDAS IMAGINE provides true value, consolidating remote sensing, photogrammetry, LiDAR analysis, basic vector analysis, and radar processing into a single product. We offer many solutions in one, incorporating the following standards, enterprise capabilities, and products:
- Image analysis, remote sensing, and GIS
- Support for optical panchromatic, multispectral and hyperspectral imagery, radar, and LiDAR data
- User-friendly ribbon interface
- Multi-core and distributed processing
- Spatial modeling with raster, vector and point cloud operators, as well as real-time results preview
- High-performance terrain preparation and mosaicking
- A variety of change detection tools
- ERDAS ER Mapper algorithm support
- Ability to convert more than 190 image formats into all major file formats, including GeoTIFF, NITF, CADRG, JPEG, JPEG2000, ECW, and MrSID
- Comprehensive OGC® web services, including Web Processing Service (WPS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Mapping Service (WMS), and Catalog Services for the Web (CS-W)